Are you looking for a delicious low-carb meal that’s easy to make and bursting with flavor? Look no further than this Keto Sausage & Mushroom Pizza In A Bowl recipe! Not only is it a healthier way to enjoy the classic flavors of pizza, but it’s also incredibly fun to make. Plus it’s amazing when paired with low-carb toast (like this loaf from Great Low Carb Bread Company!) Here’s everything you need to know to whip up this tasty dish.
Cheesy Keto Pizza In A Bowl: The Perfect Low-Carb Meal That’s Fun To Make!
- 8 oz Ground sausage
- 1/2 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup low-carb marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until browned and no longer pink.
- Add the mushrooms and onion to the skillet and sauté until the vegetables are tender and the onions are translucent.
- Add the marinara sauce, garlic powder, and oregano to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Top the sausage mixture with shredded mozzarella cheese and let it melt.
- Serve hot and enjoy
Why We Love This Recipe
Not only is Keto Sausage & Mushroom Pizza In A Bowl delicious and easy to make, but it’s also a great way to enjoy the flavors of pizza without all the carbs. Plus, it’s a fun recipe to make with friends and family. You can even turn it into a game: who can top their pizza with the most cheese?
Or, pair it with Great Low Carb Bread Company’s sliced bread (toasted, of course!).
If you’re looking for a tasty and fun low-carb meal, look no further than Keto Sausage & Mushroom Pizza In A Bowl. It’s easy to make, bursting with flavor, and perfect for those busy weeknights. So why not give it a try tonight? Your taste buds will thank you!